Sunday, November 14, 2010

Let's go Rangers! Let's go Giants!

From Nov-Dec 2010
Rangers winning game 3!
Yes, the post is a little late, but you at least need to join in fun through our pictures. We had a blast watching the World Series this year! Mama Zeiner was totally torn on only picking one team, so lamely but truthfully I cheered for both the Rangers and the Giants! Dude, what a fun predicament to be in! I grew up not only in Texas but ARLINGTON Texas during the time of Nolan Ryan, and for the past 6 years I have loved watching the Giants. So, like it or not, I was happy with whomever won!
From Nov-Dec 2010

During the Series, I had to dress up Zane in his own little outfit! Daddy Zeiner was not too excited about this, but my enthusiasm won out. =)
From Baby Zeiner #3

Mama Zeiner at 21.5 weeks.

P.S. We made a lot of changes to our blogs this weekend, hopefully you like them!

No comments: