Thursday, March 4, 2010

Zane turns 3 years old

Zane had a wonderful 3rd birthday, we thought it might be nice to share it with you. In the web albums you will find an entire album from the celebration. We had balloons and cupcakes at Magda's (daycare) on Friday afternoon, followed by a birthday party at a local aviation museum on Sunday (Feb 21 - actual birthday). It was a small get together with 2 year old Owen and parents Jess and Ryan, Grandma Mouge and Santosh (Zane's favorite baby sitter). Here are a few pics of the events, we can not believe our boy is 3 years old.

Surprise party at daycare
From Zane's 3rd Birthday

Cupcake cake Rocks!
From Zane's 3rd Birthday

Super Zane opening presents:
From Zane's 3rd Birthday

Zane got his first bike!
From Our 3 year old!

Hanging out in a real 747 cockpit:
From Zane's 3rd Birthday

Thanks for the party!
From Zane's 3rd Birthday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi Gusti, Dianna and Zane! A Very Happy Belated Birthday to Zane!

Gusti, looking at him, I just think to myself, Wow, he reminds me so much of Gusti as a little boy. I dont know what Dianna looked like as a young girl, so maybe he favors her as well, but just seeing pictures of him, I would have recognized him anywhere as Gusti's son. :-)

I hope you are all doing well otherwise. Dianna, I read on your blogg that you finally can think of having another baby. You really write so beautifully, I must say, expressing yourself in a way that the reader can truly put herself into your position and feel your emotions. At least, I can. And it brings back so many memories of my own baby, whose birthdate is rapidly approaching the 10-year anniversary. It *is* good to feel the pain and remember everything. It is good, because then you never forget the child who could otherwise be so easily forgotten, hidden from the world as she or he is.

A warm hug from me. I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, always.

Love from Cousin Shari

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.